KOEI Tecmo and Team Ninja released today a new update for Ninja Gaiden Master Collection for PC via Steam that adds 1440p resolution and more in the latest version 184.108.40.206 update.
When Ninja Gaiden Master Collection debuted on PC via Steam, players were disappointed with the limited resolutions available and how it handles changing from one resolution to another. In the latest patch notes that were released, the team is planning to add a graphics option in a future update.
Below are the patch notes:
– Added the screen resolution 1440p to LAUNCH OPTIONS.
When 1440p is specified in LAUNCH OPTIONS, the rendering resolution is 2560 x 1440.
– On the first startup, the game now enters Fullscreen Mode.
– Pressing Alt + Enter now switches between Fullscreen Mode and Windowed Mode.
– The mouse cursor is no longer displayed when in Fullscreen Mode.
– When in Windowed Mode, closing the window now ends the app.
– The game now saves whether you used Windowed or Fullscreen mode, and enters the mode on the next startup.
– The app can now be ended from the pause menu.
– Other minor issues were corrected.
Ninja Gaiden Master Collection is available now for PS4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. Check out our review for more information.