Infernax‘s highly anticipated Deux or Die update is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One/Series, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
The free patch adds a lot of interesting content to the world of Infernax. This includes Chervul the Squire, who is a brand new playable character with a darker morality path, and powerful moveset. Along with him, players can now play local co-op, or tag between the two characters as needed through a rebalanced adventure.
Multi-endings based on player’s decisions.
● Challenging castle-dungeons and lots of boss battles.
● Ruthless bloodthirsty monsters that want you super duper dead.
● Level up system to tailor your experience to your liking.
● Buy new items and unlock skills to help you in your quest of reversing the curse.
● A dangerous and unique open world with many secret areas to uncover.
● Play with friends, or by yourself with the addition of a support character, Cervul the squire.
● Pucker up buttercup because it’s about to get gory.
Infernax is the adventures of a great knight who returns to his homeland only to find it plagued with unholy magic.
While on your quest to find and destroy the source of this corruption by any means necessary, you will face ruthless creatures, dangerous beasts, and precarious terrains.
Every decision you make is crucial, would you rather:
● slay or help someone?
● use your experience gained from slashing monsters to get more life, mana or damage?
Think well before deciding on what to do my friend. A single choice can change the game; remember that thing you did to that guy? Farmer Pepper remembers.
Smash as many monsters as you can to get some money, spend your savings to buy better weapons and armors from the blacksmith, gear up and get stronger for this journey of smashing even more faces!
Every choice you make open up different side quests to obtain powerful weapons and skills or money
Storm the Castle and slay their bosses before more innocent fall to the mysterious curse that plagues your land. In the end, only you can rid the land of Upel of these monsters, whichever way you decide to do it; you do you, dude…
DEUX OR DIE UPDATE
Return to the lands of Upel as the Duke Alcedor, this time joined by your trusty squire Cervul as you attempt to regain control from the forces that plague your dutchy. The new mode is playable as a standard 2-player local co-op or as one player hot-swap mode that allows a single person to control both characters by switching on the fly.
Use Cervul’s various tools to bring victory, or ruin, to the land and the people that inhabit it in this newly rebalanced version of the game!Steam Listing