Warner Bros. Games released a new patch for Gotham Knights, which adds The Kelvin Incident, along with various accessibility options.
According to the patch notes, The Kelvin Incident is an additional 15 floor raid event where you can unlock “Mythic” gear, cosmetics, and test your skills against stronger foes.
Controller remapping, and text-to-speech were also added under accessibility.
For more information about both, you can find the official patch notes below.
- The Kelvin Incident is now available! This is a new 15 floor raid available in new game plus or after unlocking the raid area and defeating all the side villain missions.
- Mythic gear.
- This is a new tier of stronger gear which only drops in the raid.
- New material will drop from raid as well.
- A new suit transmog can be unlocked
- 4 new batcycle transmogs can be unlocked
- New stronger enemies
- Controller Remapping
- Controller remapping implemented
- Gameplay Controls can be remapped
- Buttons that need to be held down can be changed to a toggle
- The game supports your device’s built-in screen reader for all text and certain menus
- Improved screen reader support in areas where it existed previously
- Text-to-Speech is available in English only
Gotham Knights is now available for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC.