2K Games has now released the latest update to WWE 2K22 rolling out today. The version number for the patch is 1.15.
Aside from new DLC launching today for WWE 2K22, this new patch comes with several bug fixes and improvements to the game. You should see many new improvements for various different modes of the game.
You can check out the full patch notes below as posted on the official website.
- Various adjustments to Superstar attributes
- Addressed reported concerns about crashes occurring when using the News tile to navigate the game
- Addressed reported concerns where Superstars entered the Royal Rumble in the wrong order
- Addressed the ranges of select moves
- Various adjustments to address incorrectly assigned moves to certain Superstars
- Added moves to various move categories
- Addressed reported concerns of the ladder falling down during ladder matches
- Addressed reported concerns of players warping and popping up after a match ends
- Addressed reported concerns of tag team finishes and attacks not occurring during matches
- Addressed reported concerns of the AI not performing their running signature/finisher against corner-seated opponents
- Addressed the alignment on various animations so that they connect better in-game
- Adjusted the damage of several moves to ensure the correct amount was being applied to opponents
- Improved stability within Community Creations
- Addressed reported concerns of shirts being tucked in when not intended
- Addressed reported concerns of a soft-lock in the game when editing CAS
- Addressed reported concerns of infinite loading when editing a saved video on PS5
- Stability improvements when using Custom Superstars
WWE 2K22 is out now for the PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One platforms.