Visual Concepts has now released a new update for WWE 2K22 today. This is update 1.12 and it comes with some new Superstars as well as the usual bug fixes.
On Xbox Series X this new WWE 2K22 update is around 5.84 GB. The update is also giving support for some new DLC that dropped today.
Anyway, you can read the full patch notes below. Info is taken from the official WWE2K website.
- Added the following Superstars as playable throughout the game
Alexa Bliss ’20
Shawn Michaels ’18
- Support for upcoming DLC 2 release
- Several stability improvements
- Various adjustments to moves to improve collision and targeting
- Fixed warping and deforming when performing Elbow Drop
- Added several moves to Signature and Finisher categories
- Fixed a bug that would allow attributes to be set higher than 100
- Fixed a bug that would allow roll outs to occur during certain handicap matches
- Fixed bugs that would cause certain springboards to not be in sync when playing Elimination Chamber matches
- Fixed a bug that would cause Superstars to “float” when performing various attacks on the ladder
- Improved barricade hit reactions
- Fixed bugs that caused weapon damage to sometimes not register correctly
- Fixed a bug that prevented Middle Rope finishers from functioning
- Fixed a crash that can occur when playing a 4way tornado tag match
- Added a descriptions PC Graphics settings
- Improved stability when accepting invites throughout the title.
- Fixed issue which prevented downloading of Superstars based on shared crowd signs.
- Various tweaks and improvements to CAS parts to improve clipping bugs
- Crash fix for editing base custom side plates when lettering has been applied to them
- Fix a crash that can occur when copying side plates after making changes to them
- Fixed a crash that can occur during the Kendo Karnage storyline
- Fixed a bug that prevented minor shows from being created
- Fixed a crash that can occur when transitioning from the edit superstar menus in Universe and Create a Moveset
- Fixed a crash when deleting custom images that are in use within Universe modes