Square Enix announced today that the Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster version will be launching for PC via Steam, iOS, and Android devices in February 2022.
According to Square Enix, the reason for a somewhat longer wait is that they want to apply final polish while finishing development on the game.
In order to bring you the best experience possible, we’re giving ourselves the necessary time to apply final polish while finishing development on the game.
We’re adding some new items for those that pre-purchase either the game individually, or have purchased the bundle.
We’re looking forward to sharing the final title in our pixel remaster series with you all early next year and we hope you’re looking forward to it.
For those who will be prepurchasing Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster, see the following bonus items:
- Locke’s Theme (Timelapse Remix) [NOW ADDED TO PRE-PURCHASE ITEMS]
- The Decisive Battle (Timelapse Remix)
- Terra’s Theme (Timelapse Remix)
- Searching for Friends (Timelapse Remix)
- Aria di Mezzo Carattere (Instrumental) [NOW ADDED TO PRE-PURCHASE ITEMS]
- FF6: 2 types of wallpapers
- FF1-6: 2 types of pixel remastered series wallpapers [NOW ADDED TO PRE-PURCHASE ITEMS]