With the clear saved data, you will have an option to play through the two chapters again and do various things such as getting all the trophies.
For those who need pointers on what to do after finishing the INTERmission DLC in Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade, check out our quick guide below.
- You will have an opportunity to take down Weiss, the Immaculate in the combat simulator within the Shinra Building of Chapter 17. For those looking for a real challenge in the main story, definitely consider fighting Weiss. Additionally, new challenges become available in the combat simulator challenges in the second chapter of INTERmission DLC.
- There are several side quests that you can do in the two chapters of the INTERmission DLCs and this includes finding all six Happy Turtle Flyers. Finding them all in Sector 7 will unlock the “Turtle-tastic Trophy.”
- Max level both Yuffie and Sonnon in Chapter 2 by participating in the Combat Simulator.
- Beat all seven opponents in the mini-game “Fort Condor” to unlock a trophy.
- Complete the two chapters in Hard Mode to unlock the ultimate trophy. For those attempting to do this, make sure you have maxed out everything. Please note that your progress carries over regardless of you play one chapter to the next.