Square Enix announced today that the Final Fantasy XIV will be coming officially to PS5 on May 25 alongside the launch of patch 5.5.
Final Fantasy XIV is currently on the open beta for PS5. When the official launch of the PS5 version begins on May 25, the open beta will end. With the PS5 version, players can look forward to faster load times, 4K resolution, DualSense wireless controller haptic feedback support, new trophies, 3D audio, high-resolution interface, and more.
Now that Square Enix have announced that Endwalker expansion wouldn’t be released until November 23, the company shared a roadmap from here on until the official launch of Endwalker:
- May 25 – Patch 5.55
- July – “Make it Rain” Campaign
- June to July – Patch 5.57
- July to August – Patch 5.58
- August – “Moonfire Faire” / “The Rising”
- September – Final Fantasy XV Collaboration Returns
- November 23 – Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Expansion Launch
Final Fantasy XIV is available now for PlayStation 4 and PC.