Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker will be released on November 23, 2021. In addition, Square Enix also revealed today the second job that fans can look forward to – the Reaper, a scythe-swinging melee DPS who calls upon an avatar from the Void to join them in close-quarter combat and can even serve as a host for their avatar.
A new race will also be introduced, which will be a male Viera and will be added when the expansion launches later this year.
Here is the outline of what was revealed from the keynote for Final Fantasy XIV:
- New Job: Reaper
- New Playable Race: Male Viera
- New City: Old Sharlayan – A trailer showcasing Old Sharlayan is available here: https://youtu.be/AldjvPkfSQs
- Travel to Expansive New Areas: Labyrinthos and Mare Lamentorum
- New Tribes to Encounter: Loporrits
- New Threats to Overcome: The Magus Sisters
- New Alliance Raid Series: “Myths of the Realm”
- A New Data Center: Oceania