Insomniac Games is pleased to announce today that Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart has finally gone gold, which means the development is complete and is now ready for mass production.
Here’s an overview Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, via PlayStation:
– An evil robotic emperor is intent on conquering cross-dimensional worlds, with Ratchet and Clank’s own dimension next in his sights. You’ll need to dust off the dynamic pair’s outrageous weaponry and stop a dimensional collapse in its tracks.
– Blast your way home with an arsenal of explosive new weapons, including the Burst Pistol, Topiary Sprinkler and the Shatterbomb. Zip above cityscapes, boost into combat and slip through dimensions with physics-defying new gadgets.
– Unite the double team supreme with a cast of familiar allies and new faces – including an all-new Lombax resistance fighter who is just as determined to take out the robotic scourge.
– Play as Ratchet and Rivet, a mysterious new female Lombax from another dimension.
– Discover Clank’s all-new interdimensional mechanics.
– Enjoy a visually dazzling interdimensional adventure fueled by the mind-blowing speed and immersive features of the PlayStation®5 console. Built from the ground up by acclaimed studio Insomniac Games, you’ll go beyond what you see with in-game actions coming to life in your hands via the DualSense™ wireless controller.
Travel in style
– Experience the intergalactic shuffle of dimensional rifts as they combine new worlds and gameplay. Warp across battlefields to rapidly gain your combat advantage and repair planetary rifts with dimension-spanning puzzles.
– Visit never-before-seen planets and see alternate dimension versions of old favorites, now more alive than ever with exotic flora and fauna thanks to the power of the PlayStation®5 console.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart will be available on June 11 exclusively for the PlayStation 5.