In NieR Replicant, there are about 33 weapons that you have to collect if you are aiming to get all of the achievements or trophies. Having a list of all of the weapons that are available in the game will be sure handy and we have it right here.
Below is our guide to get all of the weapons in NieR Replicant:
NieR Replicant Guide – All Weapons Location
In the first part of the game, the main protagonist is only able to use one-handed swords but for the second part, there are other types that are available. If you somehow missed getting the weapons from the first part, they are obtainable on the second part so there are no reasons for you to really miss them.
First Part of the Story
- Nameless Blade – This is your starting weapon.
- Lily-Leaf Sword – Purchase from a shop in Nier’s Village for 2,400 gold
- Beastbain – Purchase from a shop in Nier’s Village for 16,800 gold
- Nirvana Dagger – Smash one of the boxes located midway up in the Lost Shrine
- Moonrise – Help the villager in need that are being attacked by shades in the southern plains area.
- Earth Wyrm’s Claw – Purchase from a shop in Facade for 8,400 gold.
- Rebirth – You get it automatically when you rescue the prince of Facade.
- Faith – You can get it from the Mayor in the Forest of the Myth if you release the other two villagers. If you somehow missed it, it will be available for purchase in The Aerie in the second part of the game just before obtaining the Sacrifice key fragment.
- Blade of Treachery – Locate a box in the Manor when helping Emil.
Second Part of the Story
One Hand Swords
- Phoenix Dagger – Purchase from a shop in Seafront for 36,200 gold
- Ancient Overlord – You get it automatically from the King of Facade
- Labyrinth Whisper – Complete the side quest “The Bridge in Peril” and the Shade that you defeat will drop it.
- Iron Pipe – You get it from Nier’s Dream or you get it automatically when you complete Ending B
- Fool’s Embrace – You get it automatically during the first door of the World of the Recycled Vessel
- Kusanagi – You get it automatically when you started the second part of the story.
- Axe of Beheading – Purchase from a shop in Nier’s Village for 19,200 gold
- Fang of the Twins – Search the first floor of the Manor Basement in the second part of the story. If you miss it the firs time, simply go back down there
- Vile Axe – Purchase from a shop in Seafront for 21,600 gold
- Beastlord – Look for it outside the door to the boss room when you return to the Lost Shrine in the second part of the story
- Iron Will – You get it automatically during the story when you get the item from the Junk Heap for the Weaponsmith
- Labyrinth’s Song – Complete the quest, “Disturbing the Sleep of Kings”.
- Phoenix Sword – Located in the first room of the Shadowlord’s Castle in a box
- Fool’s Lament – You get it during the second door of the World of the Recycled Vessel
- Transience – You get it as a starting spear in the second part of the story
- Sunrise – Purchase from a shop in Nier’s Village for 21,600 gold
- Spear of the Usurper – Purchase from a shop in Seafront for 19,200 gold
- Captain’s Holy Spear – Purchase from a shop in Facade for 30,000 gold
- Phoenix Spear – Purchase from a shop in Facade for 37,400 gold
- The Devil Queen – Locate a box when you entered the Lost Shrine from the boat entrance just before the second ladder
- Beastcurse – Locate a box just before you drop down to the boss room in the Junk Heap
- Labyrinth’s Shout – Complete the quest “The Damaged Map”.
- Dragoon Lance – Located in a box of the Shadowlord’s Castle 2nd room, immediately after you escape from the Boar shade into the large stairwell.
- Fool’s Accord – You get it during the third door of the World of the Recycled Vessel