Rocksteady Studios has already announced today some of the future DLC you can play after Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is released in early February.
One of the biggest reveals today is that The Joker will be a playable DLC character in Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. Beginning in March 2024, you can play a new Elseworlds version of the character.
This version of The Joker is younger and comes from a different world than the old one that Mark Hamill voiced in the Arkham games. That version of the character died in Arkham City and cannot come back.
You can read below from the press release the other types of DLC coming in the future.
- The Joker as a New Playable Character
- New Joker-Themed Playable Environment
- Two Episodes with New Missions, Activities & Strongholds
- New Boss Fights & Enemy Variants
- New DC Villain-Themed Weapons & Gear
- New Riddler Content