Square Enix announced today that Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier will launch sometime in November for both iOS and Android devices.
Players excited for the launch of Final Fantasy VII: The First Soldier can pre-register sometime this month. There’s no official date as to when pre-registration will open but it will be sometime in October.
Below are some of the details revealed that players can look forward to for The First Soldier:
- Controller Support – Connect your phone to a monitor and it feels like you’re playing on a console! Play comfortably even if you’re not great with virtual pads!
- Training Mode Added – You’ll be able to access a special training map to practice and experiment with various weapons, materia, and styles!
- Tutorial Revamped – The revamped tutorial will be split into two parts: one that covers basic controls, and one that covers rules of battle and general gameplay flow.
- Collection Feature Added – The piece exchange system that beta participants enjoyed, but bigger & better! Gather pieces from monsters, secret boxes, etc. and exchange them for items! Items available will be updated every season!
- New Style: Ninja – This style is focused on mobility! It utilizes a shuriken for melee combat and allows for some sneaky combat tactics. It can turn invisible with its “Hide” ability and move in for covert attacks.