With Dragon Quest The Adventures of Dai: A Hero’s Bonds finally available globally for mobile devices, it’s time for gacha players to once again get their devices ready and reroll for the best gear or items to date.
Dragon Quest The Adventures of Dai: A Hero’s Bonds is a gacha mobile game based on an anime and manga series in Japan. As with all gacha games, it will be tough to get the best-in-slot items due to RNG, which is why rerolling is so important. Instead of betting on a single account, players can keep trying their luck until they get the right items or close enough to warrant giving that run a chance.
Unlike in other games where rerolling takes quite a bit of effort, Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai makes it a lot easier. There’s no re-downloading the app or creating multiple accounts – it’s really painless and rerolling could take around 5-10 minutes tops.
Now, here’s how to reroll in Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai:
- When you start the game, play as Guest. Don’t create any account or link it.
- The opening sequences are skippable. Skip through if you’ve already seen the cutscenes.
- Going through the combat tutorial isn’t optional. You have to go through it and spend at least 5 minutes with it.
- Once you’re done with the tutorial and was asked to name your character, head to the Presents to claim your 6000+ Gems.
- Go to the Treasure Summons and summon away!
- If not happy, reroll by tapping the Menu at the bottom right corner.
- Scroll down and tap Manage Account
- Erase Game Data
or by going to the main page, tap the Menu at the bottom right and Erase Game Data.
For more guides similar to How to Reroll in Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai, check back with us daily! Stay tuned.