As with all Resident Evil games that have been released in the past, one of the things fans are looking forward to after beating the game is playing it more than once but this time with Infinite Ammo cheat. In Resident Evil Village, it’s no different as the game offers something similar to it right after beating the game once.
There are a total of 15 weapons that players can unlock right after finishing the story once.
Here’s our guide on how to get Infinite Ammo in Resident Evil Village:
- Go to the title screen
- Navigate through the Bonuses section
- Select Extra Content Shop
- After meeting specific challenges in the game on your first playthrough, you will be getting CP, which the shop uses as a currency.
- The kind of challenges that you can unlock will be visible right after your first run-through.
Additionally, to make an infinite ammo available at a specific weapon, make sure that you have fully upgraded it and unlocked all weapon’s customizable parts. Most of these parts can be bought from the Duke, but others will require you to look for it in the game.
If you have trouble in unlocking everything, there’s a way around it:
- Create a manual save
- Buy all upgrades for a weapon including weapon parts
- Save in a different slot
- Exit the Main Menu
- The Infinite Ammo cheat will now be unlocked. Buy the cheat from the extra content shop using the CP currency.
- Reload your first manual save from before spending all on the weapon upgrades
- You will get your Lei (Duke’s currency) but are able to keep the infinite ammo
These are the type of weapons that can have infinite ammo:
- LEMI (Handgun)
- M1911 (Handgun)
- V61 Custom (Handgun)
- M1897 (Shotgun)
- W870 TAC (Shotgun)
- SYG-12 (Shotgun)
- F2 Rifle (Sniper)
- GM 79 (Grenade Launcher)
- M1851 Wolfsbane (Magnum)
- S.T.A.K.E. (Magnum)
- WCX (Assault Rifle)
- USM-AI (Handgun)
- Dragoon (Assault Rifle)
- Handcannon PZ (Magnum)
- Rocket Pistol (Special)
For more guides like “How to get Infinite Ammo in Resident Evil Village” for the game, check out later this week! Stay tuned for our review coverage this week.