Devolver Digital announced their highly anticipated Enter the Gungeon arcade shooter, House of the Gundead, is available for purchase.
Announced during E3 2019, House of the Gundead is a light-gun shooter similar to the arcade it’s referencing, House of the Dead. Machines were made in collaboration with Griffin Aeotech; and boast a 43″ UHD display, pair of lightguns, and top-to-bottom vibration.
Machines will cost $5,499, with another $300 for freight shipping the 500 lbs machine. If that is out of your space, or price range, Devolver Digital revealed the first arcade locations that have House of the Gundead available.
House of the Gundead is due to roll into the following arcades in the coming weeks, with cabinets blasting into additional locations soon:
- DangerZone Arcade in Gilbert, Arizona
- High Score Saloon in Evansville, Indiana
- Waypoint Cafe in New York City, New York
- Arcade Stop Button in Hope Mills, North Carolina
- Bayou Teche Brewery in Arnaudville, Louisiana
- Super Abari Arcade in South Carolina
- Free Play in Dallas, Texas