Deciding the right edition to buy can be a hard choice. In addition to things like the OST, art book, and so forth, they typically include some kind of DLC. Sometimes these are extremely useful, giving a constant advantage, whereas other times they’re forgettable items no one will care about. Now that Star Ocean The Divine Force is out, we wanted to explain what exactly they give and how to obtain them if you buy this edition.
What Star Ocean The Divine Force’s Digital Deluxe Upgrade Gives and How to Obtain It
Digital Deluxe Upgrade Items
The Digital Deluxe Upgrade will give the following items and their effects:
- Radiant Hildegrim – 94 Defense, 64 Guts, and extends invincibility 4/60 seconds
- Holy Sigrdrifa – 80 Defense, and Guts, plus restores 1 percent health during combos
- Bunny the Lagomower Brooch – 25 Earth, Water, Fire and Wind resistance; plus 20 Poisoned, Frozen, Scorched, Confused, and Weakness resistance
- tri-Emblum – 24 Attack, Intelligence, Defense, and Guts, plus 10 Resistance in each category
- Gold Bunny Statue – Gain 20 percent Fol (cash) from battles and gain 35 percent more Fol when hit counter is at or above 50
- Andvaranaut’s Ring – Gain 160 percent item drop rate and 210 percent item drop when hit counter is at or above 50
For reference with these items, the second piece of armor you can buy has 38 defense, and guts, so the armor gives you a decent head start. Accessories take a long longer to replace these slots, making them great for progression.
How to Obtain the Digital Deluxe Upgrade Items
Unlike a lot of games, Star Ocean The Divine Force unlocks these the second you finish the prologue. There will be a series of unlocks, which can then be equipped by going into the menu and selecting equipment. Since the resource accessories seem to work on the party as a whole, they’re invaluable if you don’t need the extra stats.