Square Enix has announced that the Wanderer of the Rift DLC for Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin is out now. This is your chance to face up against the famous Gilgamesh!
There will be new missions, a new difficulty level, and a new job among other things. The DLC is a part of the Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin Season Pass which costs $24.99.
You can read the press release info posted down below.
- New Missions – After clearing the first expansion, Trials of the Dragon King, players can dive into new missions and experience an original story featuring Gilgamesh.
- New Job: Blue Mage – Players can unlock the Blue Mage job by progressing through the Wanderer of the Rift story missions. As a Blue Mage, players can learn enemy abilities and turn them into their own powers, either as instant abilities through Soul Shield or by equipping certain accessories.
- GILGAMESH Difficulty Level – While playing on this new difficulty mode, players can obtain special relic equipment imbued with various special effects. Players can utilize these additional special effects while facing off against more challenging combat with higher level enemies, including “chaotic monsters,” which, when defeated, will grant greater rewards.
- Dimension Bringer – Once this new game mechanic is activated, enemies in the vicinity of the dimension bringer will be slowed down, with the damage the player inflicts increasing each time an action ability is used. When the effect is active, a special attack can be unleashed which rapidly takes down the foe with combos.
- Monster Bells – Players can receive a Monster Bell to aid them in battle by finding a summonstone and completing a special event with that monster. Players can increase their affinity with their monster through conversations, feeding it and using items.
The game is out now for PC, PlayStation, and Xbox.