Developer Housemarque has now released a new update for Returnal today. The version patch number is 3.000.003. This is a small fix to adjust some difficulty to the game. There is no new content in this update.
Housemarque posted a small note about the new Returnal update on its official website. You can read the full message posted down below.
- Tower of Sisyphus: Added Audio Logs to new locations in the tower
- Tower of Sisyphus: Fixed a rare issue where Algos might refuse to die, or die too early in the tower
- Tower of Sisyphus: Increased leaderboard scrolling speed
- Co-Op: Fixed several issues where a client or host might encounter a black screen or hang when moving between biomes during co-op play
- Co-Op: Fixed multiple minor gameplay bugs
- Co-Op: Fixed two rare crashes in co-op mode
That’s all the notes that have been posted so far. The game is out now for the PS5 console exclusively.