Back 4 Blood is currently giving countless players that long overdue Left 4 Dead fix. We rather enjoyed the game ourselves, too. Praise aside, the game isn’t perfect. There are various areas in need of tuning and overhauling to provide a more cohesive experience to the grouped up Cleaners attempting to survive the Ridden hordes.
Turtle Rock Studios has quickly gotten to work on addressing the community’s conveyed sticking points. The first hotfix has been deployed to alleviate certain concerns, such as the maddening Special Ridden spawn rate. The hotfix has been applied on the backend, meaning no download is necessary to enjoy the new changes.
Here’s everything new in the Back 4 Blood October 14th, 2021 hotfix.
Back 4 Blood Hotfix 10/14 Full Patch Notes
- Campaign – this is an attempt to address some of the concerns regarding the challenges presented by some difficulties.
- Roaming Special Spawn rate decreased on all difficulties
- Adjusted Supply Point earning rates for Blue Dog Hollow: The Sound of Thunder to better account for level repeats
- Swarm – adjustments made in response to what we’ve observed with Swarm matches.
- Bruisers max health reduced to 800 from 850
- Bruisers damage reduced to 15 from 20
- Bruiser Burst delay to 3 from 2.65
- Bruiser Weakspot multiplier increased to 1.65 from 1.5
- Tallboy damage increased to 20 from 15
- Hocker Projectile speed to 2500 from 3000
- Hocker Projectile cooldown to 7 from 6
- Stinger Projectile spread reduced to 20 from 30
- Stinger Projectile speed increased to 5500 from 5000
Back 4 Blood is now available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.