Bandai Namco released Scarlet Nexus version 1.03 update today for PC via Steam, Xbox Series, and the PlayStation 5.
Scarlet Nexus version 1.03 update features new gameplay options such as the ability to position camera and change tracking speed is now possible. Also, text size can now be adjusted. The new update is at around 3GB across all platforms.
Here’s the full Scarlet Nexus version 1.03 update patch notes:
- Added new gameplay options
– Camera position and tracking speed option
– Enemy lock-on aim assist (Left stick control ON/OFF) option
– Enemy lock-on camera speed option
– Text size (brain talk messages / system log) adjustment option
– SAS Activation Animation toggle option
- Smoother and quicker protagonists’ start movements outside battles
- Bug fixes
Scarlet Nexus is available now for PS5, Xbox Series, and PC via Steam. Check out our review for more information about the game.