Eastasiasoft and developer AOne Games announced today that Omen of Sorrow will be coming to Xbox One sometime in September.
Omen of Sorrow first debuted for PS4 back in November 2018 and was later followed by the PC version via the Epic Games Store. There’s no definite release date yet for the Xbox version but it should at least be next month.
Here’s an overview of Omen of Sorrow, via its publisher:
Omen of Sorrow is a classic 2D, four-button fighting game, with Unreal Engine 4-powered graphics, a cast of characters inspired by classical horror, fantasy, and mythology, and a battle system designed from the ground up to leverage player skill, rather than stats or random chance, featuring deep combat mechanics that favor movement and spacing over tight execution to provide an engaging experience for pros and newcomers alike!
Using a netcode technique called rollback (GGPO), Omen of Sorrow offers you a near-lagless online experience. You’ll also be able to fight your friends in Local Multiplayer.
– Battle with many iconic characters and strategize with character specific special moves and abilities!
– Flirt with danger in dismal stages, inspired by age-old European legends!
– Take part in a gripping tale of darkness and despair in an exclusive Story Mode!
– Endure grueling battles in Arcade and Survival Modes, or beat up friends in local Versus!
– Experience a complete Online Mode, featuring Ranked and Casual matches, and create lobbies for custom rule matches!
– Unlock more than 200 in-game rewards by conquering all of the different gameplay modes!
– Master your fighting skills in a fully featured Training Room!