Sony confirmed PlayStation VR2 is finally available at other retailers.
While Sony did not provide a list, some retailers include Target, Best Buy, and Walmart. In addition to stocking these options online, several stores have units available for pick up today.
For those who haven’t kept up with PlayStation VR2 you can find the official overview below.
Feel a New Real
- Cutting edge performance -Enjoy 4K HDR visuals1, a 110º field of view and advanced graphical rendering.
- PlayStation VR2 Sense™ technology – Feel real sensations and emotions with eye tracking, headset feedback, 3D Audio and highly intuitive controls.
- Quick setup – Jump straight into the action with a simple one-cable connection to your PS5™ console.
- Thrilling new worlds – Surround yourself in a new generation of genre-defining VR games.
- 30+ games in launch window lineup – We are currently tracking more than 30 games for the launch window through March, including titles from popular IP like Horizon Call of the Mountain, No Man’s Sky, and Resident Evil Village.
For those still on the fence, or looking for the best deal, Sony is also offering $25 statement credit for anyone that opens a card and spends $400 or more from Sony Direct.