Square Enix has revealed the full PC system requirements that you will need in order to play Forspoken later this month.
You will need a pretty beefy PC setup because 16GB RAM is the minimum requirement! For the ultra experience, 32GB of RAM is needed to play in 4K and 60fps.
The Verge kindly posted the specs in bullet point form. You can read the details down below.
Minimum (720p 30fps)
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600 or Intel Core i7-3770 (3.7GHz or better)
- AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT 8GB or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- 16GB RAM
- 160GB hard drive space
Recommended (1440p 30fps)
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 or Intel Core i7-8700K (3.7GHz or better)
- AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT 12GB or Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 8GB
- 24GB RAM
- 150GB solid state drive
Ultra (4K 60fps)
- AMD Ryzen 5 5800X or Intel Core i7-12700 (3.8GHz or better)
- AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT 16GB or Nvidia GeForce RTX 4080 16GB
- 32GB RAM
- 150GB NVMe solid state drive
Forspoken is out on January 24th, 2023 for PC and PS5.