110 Industries continues their interesting marketing campaign for Wanted: Dead with an anime music video for their cover of Donna Summer’s iconic She Works Hard For The Money.
Ahead of release, 110 Industries released the full OST, which includes that, Maniac, I Touch Myself, and various original tracks.
If you haven’t kept up with all the insanity associated with Wanted: Dead, you can find the official overview below:
Wanted: Dead is a new hybrid slasher/shooter from the makers of Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive. The game follows a week in life of the Zombie Unit, an elite Hong Kong police squad on a mission to uncover a major corporate conspiracy. Play as Lt. Hannah Stone, a hardboiled Hong Kong cop, and plow through mercenaries, gang members and private military contractors in a spectacular cyberpunk adventure.
- Hack-n-slash melee combat: Use a wide variety of deadly moves and dozens of unique finishers to slice and dice
- Third-person shooter: Battle indoors and outdoors using a curated selection of projectile weapons – assault rifles, SMGs, LMGs and grenade launchers
- Brutal finishers: over 50 unique finishing moves
- Cyberpunk: a crazy mix of advanced weaponry and lo-tech 90s retro futurism
- Gripping storyline: The Zombie unit uncovers a major corporate conspiracy in a dystopian version of Hong Kong
- Truly hardcore experience: the fights are not going to be easy, steel your resolve and use everything around you as you battle through hordes of mercenaries, synthetics and private security forces.
- Beat ’em up the old school way: Take down enemies to proceed further, revive the nostalgia in a modern twist on the established genre
- A love letter to the sixth generation of consoles.
Wanted: Dead is set to release on Feb. 14, 2023 for PlayStation 4/5, Xbox One/Series, and PC.