Sony has now announced several new games being added to the PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium catalog. The biggest game on the list has to be Grand Theft Auto Vice City – The Definitive Edition.
All of the new games that have been listed will be available to play from October 18th, 2022. Most of these games should be playable on both the PS4 and PS5 consoles. However, some Assassin’s Creed games might not work properly on PS5.
Anyway, you can read the full list of games below as posted on the PlayStation Blog.
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City – The Definitive Edition
- Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- The Medium
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
- Dragon Quest Builders
- Dragon Quest Builders 2
- Dragon Quest Heroes: The World’s Tree Woe and the Blight Below
- Dragon Quest Heroes II: Explorer’s Edition
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
- Yakuza 3 Remastered
- Yakuza 4 Remastered
- Yakuza 5 Remastered
- Ultra Street Fighter IV