Ahead of MultiVersus’ public beta, the game was updated to include a bunch of things, most notably being trophies.
Not only does that suggest the upcoming beta, which retains progress, will also include unlockable trophies, it confirms the platinum will come with time.
Since the list is rather straightforward, you can find the various tasks below:
- Give 5, 10 and 100 toasts to other players (it’s like a thumb up)
- Accept 100 rematches
- Play 1 matchmade games
- Get 30, 50 and 100 ringouts
- Win 10, 100 and 300 matchmade games
- Get 10, 25 and 100 double ringouts
- Get 10, 50, 100 ringouts using your spike
- Get 10 ringouts using the top, bottom, left and right side of the blast zone
- Get 20, 50 and 200 ringouts with projectiles
- Play 25, 100 and 500 matches in a party
- Get 10 low-damage ringouts
So, basically, play the game a few hundred times and you’ll eventually earn every trophy. Unfortunately, at this time we can not confirm achievement support, though it is very likely.
The fun begins tomorrow for select players and those who were invited in the alpha, with the open beta starting July 26.