It appears the file size for The Last of Us Part 1 PS5 remake has been revealed, and it looks like you may need a lot of space if you plan on getting the game this September.
As spotted by Novice Gamer Guides, the PlayStation Store has revealed the file size for The Last of Us Part 1. The file size for the game is a whopping 79 GB.
To put this into perspective, the file size for The Last of Us Remastered on PS4 is only 48 GB. This means the remake’s visuals are higher quality which is why the file size will be much larger.
You can also read some of the new features the game will have down below.
- Enhanced visuals: Completely rebuilt using Naughty Dog’s latest PS5™ engine technology to improve every visual detail.
- Fast loading: Loading times are near instant thanks to the PS5 console’s SSD.
- Haptic feedback: The DualSense™ wireless controller supports haptic feedback for every weapon and environmental effects such as the sensation of falling rain.
- Adaptive triggers: Feel dynamic DualSense wireless controller trigger resistance for all The Last of Us iconic weapons, including Joel’s revolver and Ellie’s bow.
- 3D Audio: Naughty Dog’s newly upgraded audio engine makes use of Tempest 3D AudioTech to deliver richer soundscapes through compatible stereo headphones (analog or USB) or TV speakers.
The remake will be released on September 2nd, 2022 for the PS5 console.