Sniper Elite 5

Sniper Elite 5 Opens Big In The UK

Sniper Elite 5 debuted last week and the game opened to the number 1 spot over in the UK. It was the best selling boxed game that week.

As reported by Game Industry, Sniper Elite 5’s sales were actually 64% lower than that of Sniper Elite 4. However, sales figures from the UK don’t account for digital sales.

An overwhelming 92% of copies for the game was on the PlayStation consoles. The remaining 8% was on Xbox. The reason the game sold so low on Xbox is because the game is available to play on Game Pass.

You can check out the rest of the top 10 posted down below.

Last WeekThis WeekTitle
New Entry1Sniper Elite 5
12Horizon Forbidden West
23Nintendo Switch Sports
34Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
105Gran Turismo 7
56FIFA 22
47Mario Kart 8: Deluxe
58Pokémon Legends: Arceus
69Minecraft (Switch Edition)
910Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Share this article
Shareable URL
Prev Post

Dolmen Review

Next Post

Deadcraft Review

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Read next