After passing through the Library in Castle Dimitrescu, you will find yourself in a room with a painting right in front of you and a big Lady Dimitrescu portrait that seems like there’s a passage behind it. Well, there are bells that you have to shoot in order for that passage to open up.
There are a total of five bells inside the art room. Some are well hidden while the rest are just right in front of you.
Here’s our Bell Locations in Resident Evil Village guide:
Bell Locations in Resident Evil Village Guide:
1. The first bell is just across the painting. It’s a big bell that is hard to miss.
2. The second bell is right on top of the cabinet to your right. It’s a very small silver bell that can easily be overlooked.
3. There’s a staircase that you ascend to. Go to it and look through the glass on top of Lady Dimitrescu’s painting. You will see a Bell outside of the art room. Shoot it.
4. There’s some sort of cogwheels and gears across the room. Look for the bell that sways around like a Pendulum .
5. The last bell is hidden within the chandelier of the art room. Shoot the chandelier once to reveal the location of the bell.
Once all five bells have been rung, the passageway that is hidden behind Lady Dimitrescu’s portrait will be revealed.