Psyonix has released Rocket League update 2.32, which comes with new content ahead of the game’s Season 12.
Season 12 patch notes will be shared at a later date, but you can read the official patch notes below from the official website.
- v2.32 prepares Rocket League for Season 12. Additional patch notes will be posted when Season 12 begins on 9/06/2023, 8 a.m. PDT / 3 p.m. UTC
- NEW CONTENT
- ‘Neo Tokyo (Hacked)’ is now available to play in Private Matches, Training, and Free Play
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Champions Field has been updated to include an RLCS 2022-23 World Champions Team Vitality banner
- Trim on the Black variant of Cyclone now appears the same shade of as other painted Black vehicles
- Fixed an issue where a New Item popup displaying “None” would appear that would cause UI navigation to stop functioning in certain scenarios
- “XP Level Up” will now only appear when a Level Up occurs
- [Switch] Leaving a match no longer causes the game to randomly freeze
- Switching tabs no longer causes Blueprint thumbnails to disappear
- Fixed an issue where unranked Split Screen guest accounts could be added into Casual Matches while match is still being populated
- Brightness on Fast & Furious Nissan Skyline “2Bold” decal is now consistent across shader quality options
For a complete list of known issues in Rocket League, go here