2K Games has now released the patch notes for WWE 2K23 update version 1.13. This update includes Sami Zayn’s old theme song coming back!
Aside from that, lots of other bug fixes have been made to WWE 2K23 this week. You can see the details down below from the official WWE 2K Discord Channel.
•Polish updates for multiple WWE Superstars
• Various stability improvements
• Added support for Revel with Wyatt DLC pack
• Addressed reported concerns related to the Mandible Claw 2 move
• Addressed reported concerns related to the tag team finisher not displaying
• Addressed reported concerns of rendering issues that would arise after getting pinned while using the rapid pin mini-game
• Addressed reported concerns related to title belts missing during certain entrances.
• Addressed reported concerns related to adjusting controller assignments during elimination match types
• Online stability improvements
• Community Creations stability improvements
CREATE • Addressed reported concerns related to display problems for the RAW Women’s title when custom side plates were used.
UNIVERSE • Improved Overall Stability
MyGM • AI players tougher on ‘Hard’ difficulty level (requires new save for full effect)
MyFACTION • Patch 1.14 to follow and include additional card assets
AUDIO • Added Sami Zayn’s “Worlds Apart” theme song to Create An Entrance