Gotham Knights and its new RPG systems have given Batman’s newest student a variety of skills to develop over the course of the campaign. Tim Drake’s Robin rounds out the youngest (and shortest) of the Bat-Family group, but that doesn’t mean the Boy Wonder is a pushover compared to his masked colleagues.
Robin is the stealth-centric hero, offering up plenty of ways to silently take down criminals in quick succession without drawing unwanted attention. The four skill trees available — Slugger, Shadow, Tinkering and Knighthood — all work to back up this sneaky playstyle. Here is every skill you can unlock for Robin.
All Robin Skills
- Perfect Evade: Robin performs a perfectly-timed evade that generates Momentum and allows for a Perfect Attack follow-up.
- Critical Expertise: Increases Robin’s Critical damage by 20%.
- Elemental Decoy: When attacked, Robin’s decoy inflicts a large amount of Elemental Effect damage on the attacking enemy.
- Back Damage +: Robin deals 20% more damage when attacking enemies from behind.
- Precise Strikes: Increases Robin’s chance of landing a Critical hit by 10%.
- Exploding Decoy: Robin’s decoy explodes, leaving behind Elemental residue that deals Elemental Effect damage to any enemy that walks into it.
- Elemental Focus: Robin’s Critical damage and chance of landing a Critical hit increase by 20% on targets with an active Elemental Effect.
- Light Footed: Robin produces no sound while running and moves faster while crouched (does not apply while sprinting).
- Stealth Damage +: Robin’s damage is increased while undetected:
- Melee and Ranged Attacks +10%
- Takedowns and Stealth Strike +2-%
- Turnabout Takedown: Robin can perform Takedowns and Stealth Strikes on large enemies.
- Vantage Hanging Takedown: Robin can perform a special takedown that suspends enemies from a vantage point.
- Reduced Visual Stim: Robin is harder to spot and enemies take longer to notice him.
- Vantage Hanging Takedown Mine: Performing a Vantage Hanging Takedown also drops a proximity mine that lures enemies.
- Shadow Renewal: Successful takedowns restore 25% of Robin’s health.
- Elemental Charge: Elemental Effect build up inflicted by Robin is increased 35% faster.
- Sticky Pellet: In Precision Aim, Robin’s pellet can stick to surfaces, creating a temporary mine. Placing a second mind deactivates the first one.
- Sticky Pellets x3: Robin can place up to 3 sticky pellets at once.
- Enhanced Sticky Pellets: Sticky pellets inflict 33% more damage and last up to 10 seconds.
- Elemental Resistance: Robin’s Elemental Effect resistance increases by 40%.
- Elemental Burst: When Robin deals Elemental Damage, he gains a 5% chance of dealing additional Elemental Damage in an area. Elemental Burst also reduces enemies’ Elemental Effect resistance by 50% for 10 seconds.
- Enhanced Elemental Effects: Elemental Effects inflicted by Robin last twice as long.
- Slideways: Robin activates and enters a temporary portal, which he can use to relocate to a new position.
- Stealth Takedown +: Performing a Takedown increases Robin’s damage, Critical chance, Defense and Elemental Effect build up for 15 seconds.
- Aerial Attack Smoke: Robin’s aerial attacks are followed by a small cloud of smoke, allowing him to re-enter stealth.
- Microbots Cooldown Reduction: Robin’s Microbots Ability cooldown is reduced by 20%, allowing Robin to call them more often.
- Combat Expertise: Increases the number of attacks in Robin’s Melee and Ranged combos by 1. The last Melee hit is a knockdown.
- Slideways Takedown: Robin opens a small portal and pulls an enemy through it to perform a takedown (not applicable on bosses).
- Microbot Target +: Robin improved the particle accelerator in the microbot’s core engine. He can now call 5 microbots instead of 3.