One of the most progressive things about the NBA 2K video games is the fact that they include the women players. Well NBA 2K23 will further feature more modes featuring female players.
2K Sports has now announced in an official press release there are many new game modes featured in NBA 2K23 involving the WNBA league. You can read the press release details posted down below.
- Community Goals: Every Season will feature six weekly goals the community can work together to reach. If the community is able to reach the collective goal in four out of the six weeks in that Season, every NBA 2K23 player will receive a reward**;
- League Expansion: Progressing in The W to the maximum level 10 in League Popularity will unlock two Expansion Team slots. From here, players control how the league expands. Pick the city, build the arena, create the logo, and design the uniforms.
- The W Rewards: New content and epic rewards, including WNBA Jerseys, Logo, and Coach MyTEAM cards, can be exclusively found in the W Online. Players can flaunt their jerseys, brand new historic gear, and more in both The W and The City;
- Game Changers: Players who dedicate an immense amount of time and effort to achieve the community goal will earn Game Changer status. Game Changers will be granted exclusive access to rewards such as Team Takeover Boosts and will have the ability to imbue other players in The W Online with Player Boosts;
- Contact Challenges: As players progress through the mode and gain contacts, they will be issued challenges. These challenges will have players circling certain games on the calendar, teaming up with new players in Contact Workouts, aiming for season-long stat goals, and stretching their game in new ways;
- All Star & Commissioner’s Cup: For the first time in The W, players will have the opportunity to make the All-Star team and participate in the All-Star game, as well as the Commissioner’s Cup
NBA 2K23 will be released worldwide on September 9th, 2022.