Lego has now revealed an awesome new figure based on the Super Mario franchise. The toy company has announced a big Mighty Bowser figure coming out later this year.
The Mighty Bowser is released on October 1st, 2022 and will be priced in the United States $269.99. It comes with a huge 2807 pieces, but sadly there are no minifigures added to this set.
You can read more features about the toy courtesy of Lego.com.
- Buildable model of Bowser for display and play – Celebrate the ultimate Super Mario™ boss with this detailed LEGO® brick-built The Mighty Bowser™ (71411) figure for display and play
- Create different poses – Control Bowser’s head and neck with a button under the shell, open and close the mouth, pose the arms, hands, legs and tail and activate the fireball launcher
- Battle platform with a POW Block and 2 towers – The platform has a hidden POW Block for enhanced play with Starter Courses (sold separately) and 2 towers that are designed to be knocked over by Bowser
- The Mighty Bowser™ display piece – This LEGO® Super Mario™ character model, including the display stand, measures over 12.5 in. (32 cm) high, 16 in. (41 cm) wide and 11 in. (28 cm) deep
- Interactive play – Stomp on the battle platform’s Action Tag with LEGO® Mario™, LEGO® Luigi™ or LEGO® Peach™ (figures not included) for battles with The Mighty Bowser™
- Gift idea for fans – This 2,807-piece LEGO® building set makes a fun birthday present, holiday gift or special treat for Super Mario™ fans.
- Step-by-step guide – Clear, illustrated instructions are included, so even LEGO® Super Mario™ fans who are newcomers to LEGO sets can approach the complex build with confidence
- LEGO® Super Mario™ collectible – This building kit is part of a collection of inspirational LEGO Sets for Adults who enjoy spending quality time immersed in mindful, fun, creative activities
- Quality assurance – LEGO® components comply with rigorous industry quality standards, meaning that they connect simply and securely for robust builds
- Safety first – LEGO® building bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure that they meet demanding global safety standards