Hello Games has now released a new patch for its video game called No Man’s Sky today. The update should now be available on all platforms.
Unlike previous patches, there is no new content in today’s No Man’s Sky update. This patch is mostly about the bug fixes.
You can read the full patch notes below as posted on the official website.
- Fixed an issue which incorrectly caused players to take damage while on planet.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to kill their own companions.
- Fixed an issue that caused some newly collected items to create a new stack rather than add to existing stacks within the player’s inventory.
- Fixed an issue that could cause items to be added to the wrong inventory.
- Fixed a number of issues with the Fleet Command tutorial mission during an expedition that begins with a freighter.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some players to not know the correct frigate fuel recipes.
- Fixed a GPU crash on PlayStation 4.
- Fixed a creature-related crash that could occur when quitting to the main menu.
No Man’s Sky is out now for the PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch platforms.