Ubisoft will be releasing a new patch for Rainbow Six Siege today on all platforms. Some small maintenance will be done before the patch goes live later today. The April 19 patch comes with a new map as well as balancing for the many Operators. Several bug fixes have also been implemented.
You can read the full Rainbow Six Siege patch notes and file sizes posted down below. Info is taken the official Ubisoft website.
Y7S1.2 PATCH SIZE
Below you will find the download sizes for each platform.
- Ubisoft Connect: 3.75 GB
- Steam: 1.9 GB
- Xbox One: 2.46 GB
- Xbox Series X: 2.61 GB
- PS4: 2.98 GB
- PS5: 2.32 GB
- Added Emerald Plains to Ranked, Unranked, Quick Match, Team Deathmatch, Newcomer and Lone Wolf PVE map playlists.
- A blog post with more details about Emerald Plains will be coming soon and can be found here.
- Bandit can now attach multiple batteries to the same surface or device.
- Added Claymore (removed Breaching Charges).
- Gridlock now has 4 Trax canisters (from 3).
NOMAD + ORYX
- Recovery time from knock-back effects is now 1.25s (from 2s).
- Operators will now remain prone after recovering from a knock-back effect.
- Increased duration and cooldown of Glance Smart Glasses to 20s each (from 10s).
- Reduced duration of the Candelas flash to 1.4s (from 2.8s).
- Increased the number of Candelas to 4 (from 3).
- Increased the number of Claymores to 2 (from 1).
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Added Field of View slider on console (PS4, PS5, Xbox One & Xbox Series S/X).
- Please note, setting the field of view above 60 may result in lower frame rate and some graphical issues.
- Removed Outback from the Newcomer playlist.
FIXED – Various Team Deathmatch issues.
FIXED – Players are not getting points for destroying drones during “Prep Phase”.
FIXED – Operators are receiving damage after being pushed through a destroyed wall by Nomad or Oryx.
FIXED – Operators affected by Capitão’s Asphyxiation Bolt still take damage after the fire disappears and Capitão exits the game.
FIXED – Montagne will retain his Ballistic shield equipped if Oryx pushes him while retracting the Shield.
FIXED – Defenders can see Jackal footprints in support mode after reconnecting.
FIXED – Various LOD issues on Emerald Plains map.
FIXED – Various LOD issues on multiple maps.
FIXED – Various Azami Kiba Barrier issues.
FIXED – Deployable gadgets get destroyed when Kapkan deploys his EDD in their proximity.
FIXED – Tachanka can kill the hostage when the Hostage Death setting is turned off.
FIXED – Various operator VFX issues.
FIXED – Various Localization issues.
FIXED – Various Customization issues.
FIXED – Various UI issues.
FIXED – Various Shop issues.
FIXED – Various Audio and SFX issues.
FIXED – Various Battle Pass issues.
FIXED – Missing blood particles when taking damage.
FIXED – Various key binding issues.
FIXED – Multiple playlist and matchmaking issues.
Rainbow Six Siege is out now for the PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One platforms.