Developer San Diego Studio has now released the fourth game update for MLB The Show 22 today. The patch numbers are 1.04 and 1.004 for PS4, Switch and PS5 respectively. The patch number is 188.8.131.52 for Xbox consoles.
Most of today’s MLB The Show 22 patch is to fix bugs and improve the gameplay. You can read the full patch notes below. Patch notes are from the official website.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause players to T-pose after a swinging strikeout.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the shortstop to throw without urgency in some situations.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the first baseman from catching a specific pop up around the pitcher’s mound.
- Removed check swings from Beginner difficulty to simplify the experience for new players.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the first baseman from moving after a specific catch animation.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause a network error to occur when a user disconnected their controller.
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause users to see different screens before the game.
- Logic improvements made to the CPU roster to promote highly rated players with MLB experience who should be on the 40-man roster.
- Fixed an issue that would cause incorrect difficulty settings in game.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent some wall props from being selected.
- Fixed the Batter’s Eye wheel button, and other other buttons that weren’t matching up with their intended selections.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a soft lock when attempting to enter a stadium after receiving a Download Failed message.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the grass to appear white in created stadiums.
- Various prop improvements.
- Introduction of the Nike City Connect Kansas City Royals uniform.
- Various equipment updates and additions.
MLB The Show 22 is out now for the PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo platforms.