With the launch of Shin Megami Tensei V for the Switch, Atlus released a plethora of paid and free DLCs that either enhance the gameplay experience or give players an opportunity to get a powerful demon in the game.
If you bought either one of them and are having trouble accessing the content, we got a quick guide on how to use it.
Below is our guide on how to access the DLCs in Shin Megami Tensei V:
- Japanese Voice Voices – Go to OPTIONS menu and change the VOICE LANGUAGE setting to JAPANESE
- Safety Difficulty – Can be enabled by starting a new game or by selecting it via the OPTIONS menu during gameplay
For story content that allows you to fight and acquire a specific demon, below is how you will be able to access the content:
Please note that in order to access the story DLCs, you must have access to the Tokyo Diet Building.
- Go to any Leline Founts
- Pick Leyline Crossing
- Go to the Tokyo Diet Building
- Find the researcher at the bottom of the stairs that leads you to the outside of Da’at.
- Get the quest
The following are the story DLCs that allows you to get a specific powerful demon upon completing the quests:
- A Goddess in Training
- The Rage of Queen
- Return of the True Demon
- Doctor’s Last Wish
For those who have purchased the Mitama DLCs:
- Purchasing the Mitama DLCs will increase the spawn rate of the type you have purchased from the eShop. This can be Mitamas that drops experience points, macca, or rare items that increases the Nahobino’s level, demons, and more.
To enable it, go to OPTIONS and set the spawn rate to increase. Once you do, you will see more Mitamas floating on the area.