Bandai Namco released Little Nightmares II Enhanced Edition today for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam.
Little Nightmares II Enhanced Edition features visual upgrades and improvements. The free upgrade is available for those who own the PS4, Xbox One version, and as a free update patch for the PC version of the game.
Here’s an overview of the Little Nightmares II Enhanced Edition, via Bandai Namco:
Developed by Supermassive Games, the new-generation version of the game will offer several enhancements compared to the original title. Two modes will be available, a Performance mode will put the game in 2160p and 60 fps, and a Beauty Mode will see the game’s resolution improved to 4K with a dynamic resolution and 30 fps. Here are the full details of what the Enhanced Edition includes:
– Beauty Mode* – Little Nightmares II runs at 30fps at 4K resolution with optimized Ray-Tracing.
– Performance Mode* – Locks the game at 60fps. Dynamic resolution up to 4K to maintain 60fps with Ray-Tracing.
– Ray-Traced Reflections – Allows any shiny surface to provide a reflection. Its clarity and definition depend on the surface.
– Volumetric Shadows – Increased resolution of volumetric shadows. Light rays are disturbed by objects and characters moving in front of a strong light source.
– Interactive Particles – Particles are more abundant and dynamically affected by Mono, Six and the main antagonists. Particles swim and eddy behind them, creating a more realistic and immersive environment.
– Immersive Audio – New immersive 3D soundscape mix, creating a more involving experience when listening via 5.1 /7.1 audio systems or headphones.
Find below the latest trailer for the Little Nightmares II Enhanced Edition: