NIS America released today Ys IX Patch 1.0.6 for the PC version via Steam.
The new Ys IX Patch 1.0.6 is about 40MB and features various small fixes and some new features including added remapping of confirm and cancel buttons, added mouse wheel support for message log, and more.
Here are the full patch notes for Ys IX Patch 1.0.6:
Input / Controls
- added remapping of confirm and cancel actions
- added mouse wheel support for scrollable lists and journal when mouse menu navigation is off
- added mouse wheel support for message log
- fixed vibration only working for controller with ID 0
- improved save game menu navigation by disabling page-wise scrolling for left stick
Monitor / Display
- properly support Borderless mode on non-primary screens
- save used monitor for multi-display setups
- prevent screensaver from activating while the game is running
Draw Distance / LoD
- added “Lunatic” draw distance setting (higher than Ultra, see notes below)
- made draw distance setting apply to sub-map level of detail selection (see notes below)
- make draw distance setting apply to more object types (see notes below)
- fix calculation of draw distance applied to objects when changing the setting in the menu
- fix distance fadeout of objects being closer towards the center of the screen than at an angle
- fix specific boulders not starting to move in some situations at framerates ~>100 FPS
- updated credits
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox is available now for PC via Steam. It is also available for PS4 and Switch.