Housemarque revealed today more details on the upcoming Returnal patch 1.3.7 that is set to go live tomorrow at 2PM (GMT+3).
Please note that if you have the automatic updates turned on, the game will close while in rest mode in order to install the update.
Returnal patch 1.3.7 has several fixes that further improve the game. Find below the patch notes:
• Fixed an issue with Deceased Scouts not appearing as often as intended.
• After having one of their Deceased Scout corpses scavenged, players will no longer receive a negative-effect parasite on startup.
• Fixed an issue where the Ophion boss might disappear after a player uses the Reconstructor during the fight.
• Fixed a rare audio bug causing loud noises during combat.
• Fixed a small number of issues where players might become stuck in various rooms.
• Fixed several issues where the player might encounter a black screen during the credits or whilst playing.
• Multiple fixes for rare crashes during gameplay.
Returnal is available now for PlayStation 5. Check out our review for more details.