Sony Interactive Entertainment is pleased to announce that Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart will come to PC via Steam and Epic Games Store on July 26.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart debuted on PS5 on June 11, 2021. PC gamers looking forward to playing the PC version can pre-order the game and get early access to in-game items: “Carbonox Armor Set” and “Pixelizer Weapon.”
Below are the features for the Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart for PC:
- Blast your way through an interdimensional adventure as Ratchet and Clank make their way to PC for the very first time!
- Wrap your eyes around delightful, diverse dimensions, with ultra-wide support for 21:9, 32:9, and 48:9 (triple monitor support) resolutions!
- See the omniverse brought to life with the option of unlocked frame rates! You can also enjoy ray-traced reflections, as well as newly added, ray-traced shadows for exteriors.
- Witness the very latest, performance-enhancing upscaling technologies for yourself, including NVIDIA DLSS 3, AMD FSR 2, Intel XeSS and Insomniac Games’ Temporal Injection. NVIDIA Reflex and image quality-enhancing NVIDIA DLAA are also supported.
- Play with the DualSense controller to experience haptic feedback and dynamic trigger effects. Or choose mouse and keyboard—with a wide range of control customization options.
- Includes support for achievements and cloud saves on PC game launchers.
Check out below the PC trailer: